Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 33

Happy Sunday Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your day. I'm one week into the 40 days before Christmas blogging project. I find myself thinking everyday about what I want to do next.




Today, I got out the serger and made 42 Christmas and cabin napkins. I went through 13 yards of fabric and didn't make even one little bit of a dent in the stash. Tonight while I'm watching Amazing Race, I'll cut all the threads and apply fray check to the corners. And no, I'm not having 42 people for Christmas! Most of these napkins are gifts. My daughter and daughters-in-law have promised me that will not read the blog this month......so if you are reading this Caren, April and Athena, then shame on YOU!



Here's a little peak at the next block of the month I'm designing using Garden Party and Old Primrose Inn fabric by Blackbird Designs.



The fabric is just beautiful. I'm calling the new quilt Party in the Garden. It will include applique, piecing and a bit of embroidery.




Workday tomorrow at In Between Stitches. Hope to see some of you there.

As always,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment