Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The House on Edgewood Lane Class

Hello Everyone,

I spent a fun day on Sunday with nine ladies that signed up for the House on Edgewood Lane class. It is so much fun for me to watch my design come alive in other colors and with the special touches that everyone brings to their own quilt.

I always learn something new from the students when I teach a class. There are so many tidbits of quilting information that we can share with one another. Now don't forget to do your homework everyone so I can post more pictures after the next class meeting!

Sit back and enjoy your Smilebox presentation. Press the arrow key to advance the slideshow. Hit the escape key on your computer when you want to return to your main screen.

As always,
Lynn

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Edgewood Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment