Thursday, July 15, 2010

Party in the Garden - Month #3

Hello Everyone!

Here we are at month #3 for Party in the Garden. Your sweet packets of fabric are in the mail, or if you live locally, your packets are ready for pick up at the shop. I have only four more openings for the block of the month.....so if you are interested, call the shop or apply online http://www.inbetweenstitches.com/shopping/block_of_the_month/page_1.aspx

This month you will be creating this adorable little watering can. Those flowers in our gardens need to have lots and lots of water! We are experiencing a mini-heatwave here in California which is making my garden look a little droopy.

What do you think about embroidering some water droplets coming out of the spout? I wish I'd done that on my quilt. I guess it's not too late.....I could still add it to the quilt. Don't you think the Garden Party fabric by Blackbird Designs is just wonderful! The colors are unlike any other fabric collection on the market today.

It's been a busy week for me working at the shop on Monday and Wednesday so I've not had much time to prepare a post for the blog. I taught a class on Sallie's quilt on Monday evening. What a fun group of ladies! I'll be posting pictures soon from that class.

So my friends, time to sign off for now.

As always,

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment