Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Enchanted Autumn Leaves

Hello Everyone,

I've been busy working at the shop and finishing up my income tax preparation, so you've not heard much from me lately.  I have worked on some of the maple leaves for Enchanted Autumn in the evenings.  I also have more yo-yo's completed.



It hasn't been very Springlike here in California for the past few weeks which makes it easy to work on a project for Autumn.  It is so hard to believe that April starts at the end of the week.  Where has this year gone?  All I know is that it is a good thing that I'm working on quilts for Christmas!

I'm off to the shop this morning for the last Summer's Blush class.  The 'almost finished quilts 'will be posted tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day everyone. 

As always,

Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Life is always better after taxes are done, Lynn - I speak from experience - LOL! I love the leaves - especially the "leaf on leaf" in front! We have the rains, too - I'm hoping our April showers are just early and April turns out sunny all month!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete