Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quilt A Long Post #2

Hello Again,

Here is my Post #2 for the Christmas Quilt Along.  Here are all of the blocks for the Scatty Christmas Stars Quilt.  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to stick with the original setting plan.  I have a couple of other ideas floating around in the back of my little quilty noggin.


Then I started in again on my own design by making some more sashings.  I still have to make some more nine patches.....but I find that tedious and boring.


So I decided to make a couple of more blocks instead.




I'm headed back upstairs to let all of the creative juices flow like peppermint schnapps!

As always,

Lynn

3 comments:

  1. The fabrics you have selected for your stars is Christmasy but not overly so. A look that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! I've become fascinated with your Christmas blocks that have 53 pieces to each block - they are turning out just great and when laid out together...WOW! Just stunning! Can you please let me know where I can find the pattern for this block? Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the thought of creative juices flowing like peppermint schnapps - all fresh and sharp!

    ReplyDelete