Saturday, March 10, 2012

Christmas Quilt-A-Long Post #1

Hello Everyone,

Today is the Christmas Quilt-a-long.  Many thanks go to Joanna for posting today's event. Women all over the world are quilting and preparing for Christmas.  So strike up the Christmas music, have some hot cider and dig into your Christmas fabric.  You will be so glad you did by the time Christmas rolls around.


Go over to Joanna's site and see who is going to participate today.  I'm going to get my coffee then start in on an applique block today.  Check back to watch my progress throughout the day.

As always,

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. I've got my yummy coffee right here with me. Looking forward to seeing what you get done today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drinking the third cup of coffee. I'm excited to see your applique later today. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your block! Hava a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An applique block? Lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete