Friday, November 20, 2015

Lil' Orphan Scrappy BOM

Hello Everyone,
 
I've been adding to my collection of blocks for Lil' Orphan Scrappy this week.  
 

When I worked at the shop on Monday, I selected the fabrics to make 8 additional blocks for Lil' Orphan Scrappy BOM.  I have 32 blocks made so far. 



I have to stay organized when I'm running a block of the month for the shop.  My favorite place to shop, besides a quilt store, is an office supply store.  I love to walk through the aisles looking for ways to organize my paperwork, fabric, and blocks.


My binder is divided by monthly sections.  Each section has a picture of the block that I created in EQ7.


Each section also contains a cutting chart for each block. 
 

Behind the picture and cutting chart, is a plastic envelope containing the blocks and the fabrics used to create the blocks.

 
We added a few more slots since this BOM filled quickly.  It is an easy block and an easy quilt to make.

Family is arriving tonight for some "cabin time" with Grammy and Poppy.  Let the games begin!  The dining room table is immediately converted to a game table.  The only time we clear it off is for meals.  Good times ahead.

Soon,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stars--unless cooking and cleaning get the best of me--I hope to complete star quilt over the Thanksgiving holiday

    ReplyDelete