Saturday, September 30, 2017

River City Quilt Guild Workshop

Hello Everyone,
 
I'm still getting caught up with posts from my events over the past two weeks.  On September 19th and 20th I was at the River City Quilt Guild in Sacramento.
 
Here is a sample of what the quilters created during the Patchwork Math workshop.
 


Their blocks looks great together in a collage.  We have a quilt!


Nondra was a great sport and let me take a picture of her hair next to her block.  Doesn't this look great!  She is new to quilting and selected fabrics that resembled water....and they did.


Korey made the smallest flying geese and double flying geese ever made in one of my classes.  He got extra credit in class for these cuties!

 
 This is an example of what can be created with a Y-square.  It is so versatile.

The night before the workshop, I gave a mini Patchwork Math workshop to the entire guild!  No pressure here.....none whatsoever!  The facility and crowd was a bit daunting.  They chuckled in all the right places and were very generous with their applause.


I'm still playing catch up with my posts.  More to come over the next few days.  Have you noticed that I have not had time to quilt?  Nothing....nada. I'm missing my sewing machine terribly.

Soon,
Lynn

 

1 comment: