Thursday, May 10, 2018

Exciting News

Hello Everyone,
 
Just look at this version of my Heritage pattern made by Kate Phillips.  It's gorgeous!
 


In fact it is so gorgeous that it was selected to be in the American Quilter's Society (AQS) 2020 Quilt Art Engagement Calendar! 

I received an email with this picture of the quilt and a release form to sign and return, giving my permission for publication.  It took me about a nanosecond to sign on the dotted line.  I'm absolutely thrilled, and I look forward to seeing it in the calendar.  Now I just have to be patient and wait until late 2019 to see it!

Congratulations to you Kate!  You did a superb job which deserves recognition.  Your selection of fabrics to your accurate piecing is top notch.  Well done!  Thank you so much for making my pattern.

Soon,
Lynn

P.S.  If you are interested in making your own Heritage,  it is available HERE on my Etsy shop.

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations to you, Lynn, and to Kate Phillips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow is right. Love the color selection. Good job and congratulations. Thanks for sharing this and all the pictures from the quilt show. So many beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous quilt and what an honor for you both! Congratulations!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous version, and an honour to you both. Congratulations Lynn and Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how exciting!! You both have done an outstanding job with this beauty. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to both of you. Beautiful colors, beautiful quilting, stunning pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to both of you! I've been in that calendar twice and it is a wonderful feeling to open it up and see your own quilt. I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete